Radio Spot Guidelines
Your 15-30 second on-air sponsorship message can be used to:
- Describe your business or organization
- Give a value neutral description of your products or services
Your message may include any or all of the following:
- Brand and trade names and factual, value neutral product or service information
- Non-promotional corporate slogan
- General business location
- Length of time in business
- Web site address and/or telephone number
- Established slogans that identify the sponsor but are not overtly promotional.
We are more than happy to help create and produce a message that maximizes your on-air exposure. For more information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor of KJazz, please call us at (310) 478-5540, or email us directly.